We want to brew great beer in the most environmentally responsible way available to us.
- We use 100% renewable electricity to brew our beer
- Our spent grains, hops and yeast are all sent to anaerobic digestion.
- We reuse all cardboard packaging where we can
- Cans over bottles - you can fit over twice as many cans on a pallet as you can cans, subsequently halving transportation emissions. The energy required to cool a can in the fridge is significantly less than a bottle due to the thermal resistance of aluminum vs glass.
- We recover energy by using hot water from our heat exchanger to our hot liquor tank for use on the next brew.
- We don’t use plastic and we have no waste going to landfill.
We really are committed to brewing our beer in a continuously more responsible way, therefore if you would like to connect with us about ways in which we could do this, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Cure Parkinson's Trust
At Bianca Road we are committed to raising ongoing support to the Cure Parkinson’s Trust. Since their inception in 2005, The Cure Parkinson's Trust has challenged the view that there is no cure for Parkinson's Disease. Their mission is to find disease-modifying treatments which slow, stop or even reverse Parkinson's. Currently, management of the condition is only symptomatic. Their goal is to discover treatments that change the way the disease progresses and transform the lives of those who live with Parkinson's.
If you’re visiting our taproom and would like to show your support, we have a contactless terminal (GoodBox) which transfers your donation directly to the charity.
If shopping in our online store, there is a checkout option to add a £1 donation to your cart.
To apply for a donation please fill out the donations and sponsorships form.