Title: Brewery and Warehouse Assistant
Salary: £12 an hour
Hours: 40 hours per week, including some evening and weekend work
Location: 84-87 Enid Street, London, SE16 3RA
Reports to: Head Brewer
We are looking for a new member to join our brewhouse and warehouse team. You will play a critical role in expanding our production to meet the company’s ever growing demand; as well as ensuring our all customers receive their orders in a timely and efficient manner.
• Picking, packing and loading of customer orders, through efficient use of sales and stock software.
• Ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Warehouse through good stock management, ensure stock levels are accurate.
• Attention to detail and daily organisation of paperwork as well as stock in order to ensure the smooth operation of the warehouse .
• Safe use of Forklift Trucks and other warehouse equipment.
Work closely with the head brewer to achieve desired quality and production targets;
• Complete assigned tasks in accordance with company standard operating procedures and guidelines (SOP/SOG).
• Follow all safety procedures.
• Keep accurate inventory and quality management of raw materials and chemicals.
• Periodic handling of hazardous chemicals.
• Ensure Brewery software (Breww) is up to date, and all stock is correct.
• Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules to maintain a clean working environment.
. Assist on packaging days, with kegging and canning.• Attend production meetings and contribute to product improvement.
If you feel youre right for the job, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV